Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pictures from the Hospital

So, we had another wonderful stay at the lovely South Shore Hospital. Apparently I am not able to have a child the "natural way" ... I had to be induced for Alison Joy too. I guess i worried for nothing, i was so worried about where my water would break, who would be there, how would I get to the hospital, could I bear the pain of the awful contractions, would I get there too late to have the epidural? Well, problem solved - check into South Shore Hospital and take medicine to ripen your cervix and start the petocin (didn't make it that far this time). Bring on the contractions!

Trying to be patient. I was very anxious to meet my new little friend.
First photo with Alison Joy.


First photo with Daddy.

First kiss.

So alert ... She was alert the second she was born. Could it be because she was 8 days late?

Meeting Dahma Daw.



Meeting Mommy ... from what I can remember, Alison was placed on my chest right after she was born, so I think I was the first person she met.










Lil Sis meets her Big Brother. He was proud.

Once Sam got his hands on her, he didn't want to share her.

Ali meets her Pap.

Mommy's Big Boy


My dad took care of Sam the 3 days we were in the hospital. Those boys share a bond now that no one will ever be able to break. I am so happy they got that special time together, just the 2 of them. My dad is one Proud Pap.



She is such a baby doll. She seems so much smaller than Sam was, but she weighed more than a pound more than him.

Bonding with Daddy.

Pap and Dahma enjoy their new little grandbaby girl. Can't get enough of her.







Getting ready to go home. Dahma and Pap bought her an outfit to go home in.






Dahma just can't get enough of Alison Joy.



Lil miss bright eyes.



Dahma through a little photo shoot in the hospital ... Ali shows a little leg.



Too much - can't wait to dress her up.

Just hangin out with the girls.










On our way home!

No comments: