Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home with our new baby girl

I was so excited to get home ... I just can't wait to get into a routine. I am anxious to see how things are going to be with our growing family. Alison sure is lucky to have such a good big brother.

Ali is already the coolest sister ever. She got her big brother a chain saw when she came home from the hospital. Sam has not put the saw down since he got it.
Dahma and Sam hanging out in S and D clubhouse (Sam and Dahma clubhouse) ... just cutting some wood.

My little cutie is such a big boy now.



Sam and Daddy compare chainsaws.



Oh my goodness ... can he get any cuter.

Note: This kid is wearing his bike helmet for safety.

Crazy hair ... that is what a $5 hair cut looks like.

Ali just hanging out at home.

So alert! Look at those bright BIG blue eyes.




This picture is for Pap. Pap worked with Sis for the first week of her life to find her thumb. Look Pap, she did it.



Sam is actually napping in this tunnel made by Pap. I can't believe Pap got him to take a nap there - Sam slept for 1 1/2 hours here. Pap is brilliant!


Ali started on the shoulder.

Ali enjoys here time with Dahma too.

3 ladies - 3 generations

Dahma and Pap with their grandkids.





Proud Pap



Looks like Pap could use some sleep too.




Changing another diaper - Pap gave Alison her first nickname "POOPS" this girl is a pooper.

So sweet.

My sweet little girl. I still can't believe I have a daughter.



Me and my kids. I have been BLESSED!

No comments: