Family 2013

Family 2013

Thursday, April 7, 2011

OVERDUE with Food Poisoning!

SERIOUSLY!!! This baby has already started to make a name for him/her self. But, no joke Baby Light #2 you have a lot a people who are excited to meet you. Dan and I were up all night with food poisoning. Yes you read that right we were both up all night SICK. I started around 1:30AM and called the doctor because we were afraid of dehydration. Dr. said it was the beginning of labor and try to get some sleep and call if contractions started. Dan informed me about an hour later that I was not experiencing pre labor ... because he was in the same shape I was. I was hoping it was just "sympathy labor pains". Not the case. We were up all night. The culprit = Beef Polish Sausage (we think). We had another Dr. appointment this afternoon. Ultrasound showed us a very HAPPY baby moving all around, breathing and sucking ... and best of all plenty of fluid. Stress test showed very little contractions. And I am still 2.5cm and 75% effaced. Therefore we are scheduled for an INDUCTION on Monday, April 11th (Rae Rae's Birthday) :). We are all hoping the baby will come on their own before then though. We are walking, bouncing on ball, drinking raspberry tea, and eating Chinese food ... basically if it can cause labor we are doing it.

No comments: