Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, October 18, 2010

Trip to AZ in early Sept. 2010

Sam and I took a trip to Arizona in early September to visit Pap and Dahma Daw (Grandma McGraw). It was HOT! We had a nice time.
We flew non-stop this time around. Not sure what I prefer a lay over (time to run around the airport) or straight through. He was great until the middle of the flight ... he spent our 3 (of 5) screaming. And wouldn't you know it, he fell asleep when we started making a descent. Then he had the nerve to be upset at me for waking him up when we had to get off the plane (seriously, we were the only ones left on the plane before I even tried to move him).

The day we got into town, Sam wanted to go to the park to feed the ducks.
Dahma and Sam race down the slides at the park.
They are such buddies.
Weeee! On the swings.
One of our little adventures landed us in the middle of the desert at an apple orchard ... yes, an apple orchard. Boy, was it hot that day.
Cows ... one of them was tagged with the name Sam (or was it Luke), anyway it was a family name.


Of course we had to stop and visit the horses.
Dahma and Sam make a Fort in the living room.
This is the little boy that I will be traveling back to Boston with for the next 5 hours straight.
Saying good bye is never easy!
Some of the pictures are out of order.
Being silly at the table ... I think he was eating a peanut butter bagel.
Dahma loves to play dress up with Sam even though he is a BOY. She has a bag of goodies that consist of old handbags, necklaces, bracelets, etc. We hope Baby Light #2 is a girl so she can dress her up too. By the way, Sam LOVES every minute of it.
I didn't get a lot of pictures this trip, I was feeling a little out of sorts ... I think I was about 10 weeks pregnant at that point. So happy those days are behind us.

No comments: