Family 2013

Family 2013

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coming Soon! Baby Light #2

Exciting news from the Light House! Sam will be a big brother in April 2011!
We found out July 29th. So it seems like I have been pregnant forever now. The first trimester was HELL ... I have never been so nauseous and exhausted for that long in my life. August was a blur and so was most of September. I am feeling GREAT now, it is nice to have some of my energy back.
Sam is excited too! He would like a baby sister.
This picture was taken very early in the morning on August 22, 2007 when we found out we were pregnant with Sam. I wasn't blogging back then, so I thought I'd add it now. It is scary how much you gain and age in 3 years.

I can't get over how young we look.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Aaaahhhh! So exciting! I am so behind the times, just reading this now :) But I'm really happy for you! Awesome! Can you believe Courtney is on #3?! You guys should go to prenatal swim together again... except that you're all too busy with your other kid(s).