Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching up with Cousins

Dan and I went to our good friends "Lauren and Jake's" wedding on the Cape in early October. This was a great opportunity for Sam to catch up with his cousins. Jen and Jeff spent the weekend on the Cape too. The boys had a good time together.
Uncle Jeff gave the boys a bath together on Friday night. Jeff took some very cute video footage of the boys playing together. I will see if I can get a hold of it and post it at the bottom.
I am sure Sam will be excited that I have posted a naked picture of him here.
Just being silly.

Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Sam's favorite show.
Uncle Jeff put Dora the Explorer on his iPhone for the boys. Sam asked to watch Dora for the next week. I can't find Dora ON DEMAND though.
Baby Bohdi playing on the floor.
Checking out the big boys.
Such boys - can you see the sweat?

No comments: