Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, March 28, 2011

7 days and counting

With one week left I am spending as much time as possible with Sam and Dan. Who knows what life will be like in a week? We will all have some adjusting to do, but we can't wait. The boys and I went to the arcade today and got blizzards at Dairy Queen, we all got mediums ... which means I ate mine and the 2nd half of Sammy's. We had a fun day together.


Sam was so good at this game, he had to point the fire hose to the small holes that looked liked fire ... he did great!

Horses - one of Sam's favorites, he is starting to out grow them.



Sam won like 50 tickets, he spent them on 1 silly band that he gave to me and a mini box of Nerds (first time eating them). He is sharing them with his Daddy.

Nerds are YUMMY!

Licking them out of the palm of Daddy's hand.


Playing Doctor with Mommy ... checking out the baby.








39 weeks

Giving the baby shots.



39 weeks today - 2cm and 65% effaced. Moving right along. Feeling better this week. I will working from home this last week of work, which makes it easier. I feel like I am getting more energy, we are excited that my parents will be here Wednesday - hope the baby will wait too. Sam is getting very anxious to meet "his baby" I hope he continues to be happy about this little person.. If this baby isn't born by Saturday I will be getting an induction massage, Leigh, the massage therapist I have been seeing for most of the pregnancy says that after the induction massage the baby will come anywhere from 1-4 days. We'll see. Everyone is getting excited to meet Baby Light #2.

No comments: