Family 2013

Family 2013

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I love you so so so so so so so ........ MUCH!

Right before Sam was born, I spent part of an afternoon sending him a video message about how I was feeling at that point in my pregnancy and how excited I was getting to meet him (we weren't sure if he was going to be a he or she at that point). I cried almost the entire time. At that point I wasn't sure what life was going to be like with a baby, a baby (a life) that depended on Dan and I. I never had any doubts that Dan and I would be great parents. I knew we would, but in that moment it was becoming so real - we were going to parents any day. I am sure I have blogged about this since then, but this little boy changed my life on 4/27/2008 at 9:41PM. After carrying him around with me everywhere I went for 9+ months, I was already pretty connected to that little person, but I never knew that I would instantly fall in love with him with my whole entire heart as easily as I did that night. A love that you can't describe. A love that last a lifetime. Unconditional love. For the last 3 years there hasn't been a single day that goes by that that little boy doesn't know how much I love him. In the last few months he has really started to verbalize how much he loves us too. It is absolutely the sweetest most sincere love I have ever witnessed. He will through his arms around me and say I love you so so so so so so so ........ MUCH Mommy! It makes me melt. Better yet, he tells me how much he loves "his baby" too. Sometimes I wonder how did we ever get so blessed with this boy. We have learned so much from this little boy over the last 3 years. He has made me a more patient person and a better listener. I love the person I have grown into when I became Sam's mommy. Having him in our lives has certainly made our lives richer and happier. I look forward to seeing him as a big brother. He will be GREAT!

No comments: