Family 2013

Family 2013

Sunday, March 13, 2011

happy birthday to mommy

These two boys really make every day of my life HAPPY.

It is hard to believe that in a matter of weeks we will have more "HAPPINESS" in our lives. Our little family of 3 will be growing to 4. It is still so hard to believe we are so close. Can life get better than this? I love this little boy.

What a nice laid back Birthday. The boys got me a blueberry bush and loaded it down with all the reasons the world is a better place because I was born - HOW SWEET IS THAT - there were 34 reasons! I also got a few new charms for my pandora bracelet. The neighbors stopped by in the morning to sing Happy Birthday and deliver an Edible Arrangement - YUMMY FRUIT! The boys made a cake for me and we sang Happy Birthday after dinner.

No comments: