Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Soaking up the Sunshine

I feel like I am always playing catch up. There is not enough time in the day ... maybe there is, but I just shut down early. Anyway, here are some pictures of some of the things we have doing so far this summer. Check out the videos at the bottom of the post.
Off to the zoo. My friend Jen and I took the kids to the Franklin Park Zoo. We had a great time checking out all of the animals. We had lunch with a peacock, a pesty one at that, he just wouldn't leave us alone - the kids loved it.
Sam, Katie and Ava ... looks like we lost Ryan.
This picture was actually taken on the ride home, in an attempt to keep the kids awake on the car ride home, Jen put in a DVD (A Bugs Life), needless to say they were all out cold before we hit the first stop light - all except for big brother Ryan in the back, he kept Jen and I company.
Katie
Ava
Ryan
Katie and Sam get up close and personal with the ROARRRRRING LION. They thought it was pretty cool to see him walk around and roar in his cage.
Monkey time. The zoo has a great gorilla exhibit. Personally, I could have watched them all day.
Ava and Sam get ready for the 2nd part of our day at the zoo. Hold on tight.
Sam is such a ladies man, the girls took turns riding in the wagon. Jen pulled him around all day in "their" wagon.
It looks like we had a little fun at the zoo!

In early July we went to Will's 3rd birthday party at My Gym ... Sam has attended his birthday party every year so far and he has a ball at My Gym. He was such a big boy this year, he waited patiently in line for his turn to ride the train. Good manners Sam.
Finally his turn, he really was patient.
Sam gets busy going down the slide - a favorite pastime.
Bubbles!
Waiting for the Birthday Boy.
This year, Will celebrates his 3rd birthday with his baby brother August (who will be one in August).
A few weeks later, we attended the baby naming of Eliana. Sam had fun with his friends.

Baby Ellie. So sweet!
Push me fast mommy ... higher. He loves to swing too.
Summer Solstice Picnic in the park. I didn't realize it was summer solstice until 3PM that day, so I rushed home and through together a picnic. We had fun!
The boys are enjoying the beautiful summer evening.




No comments: