Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Little Cutie Pie

In an attempt to make sure that I have posted all of the sweet little photos I have captured of my little man ... I stumbled across a few I think I may have missed. I just love this sweet little boy.

Playing hoops with his friends in the neighborhood - Abe and Robbie. We are all learning how to share.

Look out ladies ... 15 years from now there will be a lot of broken hearts in Hanover.
Halloween 2009 with his buddy Abe.
It's hard to remember his curly hair. Thank goodness for photos. Dan and I took Sam and his cousin Asher to the Children's museum in Boston. We had a ball.
On the fork lift ...
Crawling through tunnels ....
Just excited about being together.
Sam and I met up with some friends at the "Explorazone," can you believe the kid wanted to play in the balls ... I think it is an obsession.
Fixing his stool with his new tools.

My little handy man ... following in Daddy's footsteps.
I love this kid!

No comments: