Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, February 15, 2010

Is it over yet?

I was going through my pictures and realized that I hadn't posted pictures of one of the bigger storms we've seen this year ... pictures courtesy of Jinny. Grandma and Grandpa (Light) were down for the weekend, must have been early December. We had a fun time in the snow (for like 15mins), Grandma got Sam all bundled up which probably took 30mins :) and he was ready to come in after 15mins. We had fun.
What a sweetie!
Mommy tries to coax Sam out into the snow.
Luke really enjoyed the snow - he romped all over the yard.
Shoveling and sledding.
Yes, that is Dan pulling me and Sam around the cul-de-sac. I am not sure I would call that a break from shoveling :)
Mom's turn to pull. She pulls around Sam and his buddy Zack.
Are we having fun yet?
Man, that was a pretty big storm.

No comments: