Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy New Years 2010!

So as you can see this post is getting to the blog a little late. Better late than never. Boy, did we have a fun night 12/31. Our neighbors hosted a kid friendly party - we had a great time. Can't you tell!
When I say "Light Weight" I speak for myself. Girls just wanna have fun!
Cathy and Bruce
Michelle and Andy - oh and Casey :)
Mike and Kim with Baby Liam
The host and hostess ... they know how to through a party, babysitters and all. Thank you Jay and Diana.
Mike and Val
The babysitters .... thank you Karen and friend.
We got to the party at 7:00 and Sam was asleep in his pack in play upstairs by 8:00PM.
Happy New Year!
Like I said, you can call me a cheap date, by the end of the night, I think I got 15 self portraits of Dan & I.

No comments: