Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What do you love the most about being a mom?

It is funny, I have been a mom for 8 months now and I have never thought about what I love the most about it. When we were home for Christmas in AZ, my friend Paula asked, "What do you love the most about being a mom?" I was taken back and speechless when it came to answering the question. There are so many things I love about it, so many that I can't even put them into words. So after a while of thinking it over, I guess it comes down to one thing. Each day I wake up and I get to see Sams sweet, innocent, precious little face. He has brought so much joy to my life and every night I go to bed I can't wait to wake up the next day to see my little guy and witness all the things he will do and discover. Being a mom has been life changing in a way I couldn't even begin to understand before I became a mom.

This is what I love the most - need I say more.

No comments: