Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, December 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front bottom teeth

The day we flew out to Arizona (12/18/08) the little white buds on the lower 1/2 of Sam's mouth broke through. Our little boy flew for the first time and got his two bottom teeth on the same day. He was a saint, he had no problems flying. I went into the situation totally prepared, I packed his carry on bag with baby oragel (of course) and baby Tylenol, for the teeth. As far as his ears popping during flight I had pacifiers, a bottle for water, a sippie cup, puffs to chew on, etc ... he ended up nursing at take off and landing and no issues. The bag that I lugged with us and fully loaded for any unexpected event and our little guy was an angel - no crying, whining, fussing. He was Mr. Social butterfly and curious about everything that was going on. He continues to make his parents proud. Thank you Sam!!

No comments: