Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lunch with Aunt Jen and Asher

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving (11/26) Jen and I took the boys into Boston for the afternoon. It was Sam's first time on the T (Subway in Boston). He did a great job. I think I was more excited about it than Sam was. Jen and I got lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (yummy) and fed the boys. I thought Sam might be ready to move to 3 solid food meals a day, so I fed him lunch at the restaurant - he did fine for an hour or so and then as we were shopping he spit up ... needless to say Sam is back to just breakfast and dinner at this point. We had a nice time together. The boys are starting to notice each other now, it is fun to see them together.
Riding the T with cousin Asher!
The boys are ready to get there grub on.
Sam is super excited about being in a big boy chair and ready to eat.
Asher is wore out from all the fun he had with his cousin Sam.

No comments: