Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, August 17, 2009

The cuteness never stops ...

So I couldn't resist how cute Sam was this morning at daycare drop off. After a very fun, active weekend, I always dread the drop off at daycare. It's so hard to go back to work. Well today when I dropped Sam off at daycare he saw his friend Troy at the same time Troy saw him and they both went into fits of giggles, Sam ran over to Troy and they just smiled at each other and then they were off playing. It was so sweet! I always get a kiss goodbye before I leave and this morning when I went to get my goodbye kisses Sam ran over to me with is mouth wide open (we are working on closed mouth kisses too) as to say - "OK Mom see ya later, I am going to play with Troy now."It was the sweetest thing. I love that he loves school and his friends and teachers there.
Since I am talking about how adorable Sam is here are some other very cute things he is doing these days ...
Well for starters he runs almost everywhere he goes - already has scuffed knees (he gets that from his mom) and fat lips ... but when he does take a tumble he jumps right back up.

Temper tantrums - faces that go along with them. This kid can show some serious drama.

His vocabulary is growing - ball, mom, dada, more, LUKE is the newest and it is so sweet it's more like lllllkkkkkkkkkk (insert spit), nose ... alot of the words that he says sound a lot alike so you have to put it into context.

He knows where all his body parts are, we are working on using the names and saying them.
He will show you where is head, hair, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth (brushing motion), belly, feet.

The coolest thing right now, well it's been going on for a month or two - is that I can talk to him and he understands what we are saying, or telling him. I ask him to bring me a ball and he brings it to me or if I tell him it's time for a nap, he goes to his bedroom. It's awesome.

Dan will push him in the Pooh car as fast as Dan can run and it doesn't even phase him (it phases his mom though). He loves going fast! Is that normal?

We have a tough kid, he doesn't let things get in the way, he is very determined.

I love this kid. Here are some pics from the other night when he was running around the house before "tubby time."


My life is good because I get to chew on these thighs every day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

he's getting so big!.....look at all his hair!.....