Family 2013

Family 2013

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shoes

We have been so blessed with hand me downs, including great shoes. Now that Sam is walking more, I have noticed he is stumbling when he is wearing his tennis shoes. So I took him to Stride Rite to get his feet measured and purchase a new pair for him. Wow, did I feel like a rotten mom when I discovered that my little guy should be wearing a 5W and the shoes he had been stumbling in were a size 3. So about $80 later my son had a new pair of tennis shoes and sandals. Well, I came to my senses on the way home...I could believe that little guy shoes could be so expensive ... I am still in shock!! Long story short, I returned the tennis shoes and kept the sandals. I ended up buying a pair of tennis shoes at Target for a fraction of the price and he seems to be doing just fine in them. He looks so cute in them, if I do say so myself.

No comments: