Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There is a first time for everything

So it has been a whole summer since my last post and a lot of very wonderful things happened ... I am going to try and capture them through pictures we have taken. There are more to come - stay tuned. I just wanted to get this posted.


One of Sam's first friends was Sawyer Christian Garcia. I met Sawyer's mom - Grace when I took a prenatal swim class at the YMCA. Grace and I spent a lot of our maternity leave running errands, going to Mama's Move and hanging out together with the boys.

1st concert T-shirt ... hand me down from his totally cool cousin Asher

Picture taken on 5/14 - think this is the first bath we got a picture of ... believe it or not he actually loves "tub time" now.

Sam's first bonfire at Hanover Days on 6/21/08

Yes, that is a net over Sam - it was a "buggy" bonfire!! You can't be too safe. Dan gives Sam his first bottle on 6/21/08 ... it wasn't as painful as this picture makes it out to be.


Sam's first birthday party at "My Gym" for his friend Will Ames on 6/21/08

Sam hanging with Dad at the party!

Sam's first 5k - 6/21/08 hangin with Jen and Jess

No comments: