Family 2013

Family 2013

Friday, September 12, 2008

One of the reasons I love daycare


Sam has his first cold ... he has been such a good sport. You'd never know he was sick until you see the dried up boogers on his face and hear his occasionally hacking cough. He sounds so pathetic yet he keeps that cute little smile on his face. I will do my best to snap a picture of him and add it to the post. The funny thing is that I felt bad when I dropped him off at daycare earlier this week and when I told his teacher I thought he was coming down with a cold she said "oh ya, all the kids have it here in class" so my poor little guy got it from his friends at school. Gosh, it's times like this that I feel like a rookie - it almost ruined my day that parents would send their children to school with a cold - now I know that it is the norm. Since Sam has had this cold I have felt as bad as Sam looks. He keeps on truckin.

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sending me this link. I've been wondering if it was a boy or girl but didn't want to bother you as I knew that you would be pretty busy. Sorry to hear about your hip. That sounds pretty painful!! I can see that you are enjoying your little one and I think this blog is a fantastic idea. Keep us posted on Sam's milestones. I love to watch them grow. Kelsey just had a baby on July 30 and he(Brady) was 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. So Sam's growth is giving me a good preview of what to expect. I hope all continues to go well. I'll definately be checking in to find out the latest on the Light family.