Family 2013

Family 2013

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sissy is Seven Months

I just love you so much little girl. You have your bottom two teeth now. I think the top two aren't far behind. You said your official first word and bless your heart - it was MAMAMAMA. I really do think you know that I am your MAMA, when you say it, it is like you are calling for me. We are going to go with that. Shortly after you said MAMA you started calling out for your brother BBBBBBB(sounds). We call him bubba/bubby/bub. Very fun to hear those little sounds come out of your mouth. You are usually pretty quiet, even your laugh is quiet. There is this grunting sound you make that drives Daddy up a wall, you usually make the noise when you are tired and you have done it your entire life. You already know how to push his buttons. Its funny, I will be nursing you before you go to bed and you will start grunting, it's almost like you are made at yourself because you are hungry and tired at the same time.

No comments: