Family 2013

Family 2013

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Having FUN as the weather gets warmer!

What a character! Sam is really into dressing up. As you can see from earlier posts, he loves to play dress up with his Dahma.

Sam got a life vest and a matching pair of goggles for his birthday from his friend Robbie - of course Sam had to model it for us.
What a RIOT!

The boys took me to Chipolte for a Mother's Day lunch ... we still have pack Sam a separate lunch.



My sweet little girl looks like a linebacker in some of her clothes. She has a skinny little bum.

Peek a boo!
I just love how alert she is.



Sleeping baby ... I guess all babies make this adorable little face when they sleep. I thought Sam was the only one, until our sweet little Ali came along. I love it.

Say cheese.

The Hard Hat boys. Again with the dress up. This kid cracks me up. I love it when he wants his Dad and I to get involved too.

One of the first baths ...

She LOVES to take a bath.

Modeling a little outfit she will only get to wear once.

Sam hangs with his sissie while she plays on the floor.

After our photo shoot at the house I took Sam to the arcade as a treat. He loves the motorcycle, he will tell you that he can't have one until he is 16 though. Poor kid is going to wish is life away, there isn't a whole lot a 3 year old can do - at least the things he wants to do ... have a real (not a a tend (pretend) chainsaw and weed whacker. He wants to be BIG so bad. In fact, he gets upset with me when I tell him he is not alot to get bigger.



I looked in the living room one morning when Sam was watching Bubble Guppies and this is what I saw. Rockstar in the making ... he is a ONE MAN BAND.

What a cool dude ... hanging at the Newcomers Block Party.

Brendan and Sam make pretend lunch.

First time for face painting - not sure about it at first.




Ice cream truck stops by the Block Party.

Sam picked Dora, even before his girlfriends did.

Jump! It was hard to get him out of the Jumpy ... even though it took him the whole party to get into it.

What are you thinking Sam? Running down the slide, just about gave me a heart attack.

Daddy ran his first 10k - Evans Run.

We all waited at the finish line for him.

There he goes, I think he finished at 55:09. I am so proud of him.

Lisa finishes right behind him.



Way to go!


The Jones girls came over for the afternoon ... we painted rocks, played in the water table, rode bikes/scooters, played hoops ... you name it.




I love this little dress on Ali. Why do you look so worried Sis?

It makes me happy when I think that I can chew on those chubby thighs whenever I want to.






This girl has no BUM.

Again with the dress up - this is a different day. I think he was watching the same show though. That is another thing that has changed in our house since Ali ... Sam watches more TV than he ever did. It's funny how standards change as kids get older and more come along. The TV has been my savior the last couple of weeks. I try not to feel too guilty about it.


Not sure whats up with the one sock?


We are having fun every chance we get. Sam is home with Ali and I on Wednesday and Fridays and he still goes to school to hang with his friends 3 days a week. It gives us both a break.

No comments: