Family 2013

Family 2013

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Already 1 MONTH?

My Aunt Jen Sutherland sent me a quote. "If JOY is a disease, little kids are the carriers." Let me tell you, I fall more in love with this little girl every day. She has brought so much more "JOY" into our lives.


I can't believe my little Ali Joy is already a month old. Gosh, the time has flown by. I feel like she is growing so much faster than Sam did. It might just be because I don't spend every minute of the day just looking at her. Sam was privy to that level of detail. Although I have never forgotten about her (yet). I still run when I hear her whimper, just not as fast.

Ali you are just a sweet little thing and growing like a weed. You spent the first couple of weeks sleeping on your mommy's chest (even though it is frowned upon), I just loved having you so close, your skin on mine. I'd like to say we are still "bonding" in that way, but you are getting to be a very noisy little sleeper and very wiggly. So we have moved you to your bedroom right across the hall. You are sleeping in your car seat, and the car seat sits in your crib. Not only are you a noisy little thing, but you have a gas and spit up issue so we think you feel better sitting up. Who knows? I hope you aren't in the car seat long. You are starting to get big enough to play dress up, now we just have to wait for the weather to cooperate and stay warm enough to put you in all of your super cute clothes. For now you wear green/yellow (sometimes pink) jammies. I can't wait. I am still getting used to the fact that we have a little girl still. You are so sweet and very happy.


Sam and I call you "sissie" he sometimes even introduces you as "sissie", and gets upset if someone calls you Alison. Daddy is not quite sure what to call you yet. I am sure he will come up with something.

Happy 1 MONTH Birthday Baby Girl.

No comments: