Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

It was a very quiet Thanksgiving this year. The three of us woke up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and Dan went out to pick up the newspaper so we could scope out the Black Friday ads. Later that day, Dan's parents came up from the Cape and we had an early Turkey Dinner. Sam was happy to help with preparations this year.



I ended up going shopping on BLACK FRIDAY, which has been a tradition for me (and my mom) for as long as I can remember. This year was slightly different though. I left the house late Thanksgiving night @ 11:00PM with my friend Jen and did not return until BLACK FRIDAY at 8:30AM. Talk about shop till you drop. Don and Jinny watched Sam that morning, what a big help - THANK YOU.
We truly have been blessed with a WONDERFUL FAMILY.
We are so THANKFUL for all of them.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: