Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FALL FUN - EXTENDED

Sam finally got a swing set. I am so "frugal" I made "us" wait until the end of the season to buy, so we'd get a good deal - We did! Sam loves it! We are trying to teach him to pump his legs on the swings, I think he would rather have someone push him. He always says "faster, faster!" We have a little dare devil.
Dan had fun shooting the corn cannon, he won us a candy bar to share - Thanks Dad!
Hayride! One of Sam's new favorite things to do.
Making sure they get the perfect one.





Enjoying a snack as we wonder through the corn.

Back in October, Dan and I took Sam to a corn maze. It was a beautiful day. Sam really enjoys hayrides and pumpkins. I think we ended up with 6 pumpkins this year. Here are some of the pictures I forgot to add to a earlier post. I feel like I will forever be a few steps behind - for the rest of my life. Enjoy.

No comments: