Family 2013

Family 2013

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sammy Light

Today our baby turns two - here are some pictures from his party this weekend.
My mom has Sam talking up a storm. He goes around telling people that he is Dammy Ight (Sammy Light) and when you ask him how old he is he will tell you TWO. Grandma also has Sam calling her Grandma McGraw (as Sam says Dahma Daw) she loves to hear him say it, so he says it over and over to get her to laugh. This kid really does love the time he has with his Dahma Daw.
I think this picture is of Dan's birthday celebration on the 21st. Sam enjoyed helping his Daddy blow out the candles.
Ice Cream Cupcakes!
Sam hangs with his cousin Asher before everyone makes it to the party. Good practice for sharing.
Or maybe not.
Mischa and Zach play in the sandbox.
Sam enjoys a cold beverage in his Adirondack chair.
What can I say, it was a hot day.

Can he really be TWO already. All I can say is that it feels like yesterday.
The closest thing we got to a family portrait on his birthday.


I am so proud of myself. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did. My gosh, how hard can it be to make balls out of cupcakes. Not too bad.



Birthday Boy!
And his off! Look at that chubby chocolate face.
Water Balloons. We have been so blessed for the last two birthday, such wonderful weather.


Grandpa sends Sam up for a slam dunk.

Grandmas talking about the grandkid.
Zach offers a hand when it comes to opening up the presents.

Sam checks out the scooter he got from Grandma and Grandpa.
I think the guitar tops the list of presents this year. Thank you Bookers.
Playing a riff for Grandpa.

Taking in a ride with the boys from the hood.

No comments: