Family 2013

Family 2013

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Barnyard Babies

The barn babies came to our library during February School Vacation week ... luckily it fell on a Wednesday so I was able to take my little guy. Sam has become very interested in animals lately ... especially horses. On our way to church on Easter Sunday the horses were out at the horse training school across the street, during the entire service Sam kept saying horsies. We promised we would go see them when church let out. Sure enough we did, we walked down the very chilly street so same could check them out. He was upset when we left.

As eager as Sam was to see the animals, he didn't really want to get to close.

I already forgot the name of this bird (I think it was some kind of chicken).

Sam was so excited to see this little pig, so I thought he might want to get in the pin with it (along with his buddies Abe and Zack). He lasted 45 seconds.

A baby goat. Yes, it is wearing a diaper.

Abe snuggles with a baby bunny.

Zack snuggles too.

I turned my head for a second, next thing I see is Sam trying to rescue all of the caged animals.

The boys say "cheese" and pose with the kitten.



Zack plays with the puppies. He was the bravest of the bunch.

Sam thinks he wants to get in the cage, again it only last a few seconds. We tried.

Time to put the animals away.

Sam and Abe play around before we leave.

"Best Buddies"



No comments: