Family 2013

Family 2013

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hanover Newcomers Holiday Craft Fair

I did my first craft fair this year and I didn't do too bad. I don't think I have broken even yet ... but with all the merchandise I have left, I am sure I will. I sold baby goods.

Baby Journal Jars $10 (I got alot of "great idea" but didn't sell one)
Taggie Blankets $8 - $12, this was a top seller
Burp Clothes $3 each, still have a million of these left
Diaper Dandys (diaper/wipe holder) $9, these were a top seller too

I walked away with $100. Not bad for the first time.

I still have plenty left, so if you are looking for a great baby shower gift - let me know. I can cut you a deal (wink, wink).
I did the show with the woman who runs the community sewing class, we had a ball sewing this fall. Her table was "pets and christmas" goods. She was disappointed ... we always have next year!

No comments: