Family 2013

Family 2013

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Who's Counting?


So here is the latest. I had a doctors appointment this morning (39 weeks and 3 days - but who is counting). It was decided last week that the baby will not be going post date, so if the baby doesn't come on his/her own by Sunday evening Dan and I have reservations at South Shore Hospital where I will get cervidil and then induced the morning of Monday April 28th (the babies due date). I am 50% - 75% effaced and not dilated at all at this point.

So it sounds like Dan and I may have one more "pre-baby" date night in us for Friday - maybe dinner and a movie (Baby Mama). We have plans this weekend to meet up with Jen, Jeff and Asher (our adorable nephew) for breakfast, and then off to the dog park with all the dogs. We are trying to keep busy, which isn't hard these days.

The flooring in the house is complete, yes we have 100% coverage - no more sub flooring! We are happy to have that behind us. Yahoo!!!

No comments: