Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, April 14, 2008

First Timers

OK - so apparently having a blog is the cool thing to do. So this is my first "post." I have a lot to learn about "blogging" like how do I download pictures, video etc ... you know all the things that make the blog cool looking.

I figured having this blog would help keep our families all over updated on what is going on with us and and the exciting things we have going on right now ... such as being 38 weeks pregnant and remodeling our new house. So stay tuned, I am sure this blog is going to get more exciting as the days go on and I figure out how to use it.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! We were so excited to hear about Sam's arrival- he is super cute! Can't wait to hear all about the birth and the first few days at home!