Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Well officially it is my 2nd Mothers Day. We had such a nice weekend. I made myself a long overdue spa appointment and got a "Hot Stone Massage" on Saturday (compliments of my favorite in-laws, I used the gift card they got me for Christmas) while the boys hung out at home. Anyway here are a few pictures from the weekend. Be sure to check out the cute video clips at the end of this post.
Concentration - the tongue comes out.
My son is a little dare devil - he isn't afraid of anything - yet.
Playing in the sandbox after church.
It's about time that being outside requires sunscreen - and obviously we went overboard with the SPF in the hair. I think he had a handful of goldfish crackers in those squishy cheeks.
Picnic in the front yard - Can you call Reese Peanut Butter Sundaes a picnic?

Peek a Boo - still a favorite.
Our bike ride pooped him out. I don't think we have gone a bike ride yet, when he hasn't fallen asleep.
Mommy's Sunshine, Sam's art project from school.
My Mothers Day gift from Sam - with help from his Daddy. It is beautiful.

What wonderful gifts. My brother sent flowers, how sweet!
Mommy and her little guy.

What a wonderful weekend.
What a wonderful family.
What a wonderful Life.


No comments: